As part of our ongoing mission to foster innovation in healthcare, the XLerateHealth team will be in attendance at Louisville’s own IdeaFestival 2013, and we’ve got a 10% discount lined up for friends and fans of your favorite healthcare technology accelerator.
For those that don’t know it, IdeaFestival is arguably the premier conference for the discussion of radical ideas and innovative thinking. IdeaFestival 2013 takes place Sept. 24-27 in Louisville, KY. Speakers of note for the healthcare crowd include:
- Roger Newton, former head of research and development for Pfizer
- Jason Pontin, editor-in-chief of MIT Technology Review
- Daniela Schiller, leading researcher into the neuroscience of memory
- Ariel Waldman, founder of Spacehack.org
- Kim Xu, researcher developing assistive technologies for Google Glass
When the time comes to purchase your IdeaFestival passes, just enter the promo code 10IF to receive a 10% discount.
We look forward to seeing you there!